OWASP New Zealand Day 2022
Call for Training
The official Call for Training (CFT) opened on 15 October 2021, and is now closed. Proposals were invited for half-day, one-day, and two-day classes.
- Half-day class: $250 in-person / $225 online
- One-day class: $500 in-person / $450 online
- Two-day class: $1,000 in-person / $900 online
If your team is planning to register for six (6) or more seats, across any combination of training classes, you can realise significant savings by registering all of your team members in a single purchase.
We’re offering the following discount rates, which will be applied automatically to your order when you register multiple team members in a single purchase:
- 10%, for 6-to-10 total registrations;
- 15%, for 11-to-15 total registrations;
- 20%, for 16-to-24 total registrations; and
- 25%, for 25 or more total registrations.
The registration and information desk will open at 8:00 a.m. each day. Conference volunteers will be available at the information desk, throughout both days, to provide assistance as needed.
In addition the main conference on Thursday and Friday, we will be offering a selection of world-class training opportunities on Tuesday and Wednesday. We anticipate our training schedule will include a mix of class lengths (half-day, one-day, and two-day) and formats (face-to-face, instructor-remote, and live online).
Each day, regardless of format, classes will follow this schedule (all times are NZDT):
- 8:00 a.m. - Check-in desk opens; online class sessions started for support
- 8:45 a.m. - Class sessions start
- 10:15 a.m. - Morning Tea
- 12:30 p.m. - Lunch Break (on your own); Morning half-day classes end
- 1:45 p.m. - Class sessions resume; Afternoon half-day classes begin
- 3:15 p.m. - Afternoon Tea
- 5:30 p.m. - Classes end
NOTE: Registration for some classes may close earlier, if all seats are filled.
Spaces will fill up fast, so get in quickly!
Check-in desk will open at 8:00 a.m. each day
Morning and afternoon tea breaks will be provided; lunch will be on your own.