Pre-Conference Training - 5-6 July
OWASP New Zealand Day 2022
Our Training Registration Site is now live! Training registration open through 29 June.
Special Note - One online class, Practical Cloud Security for AWS Infrastructure, will be held on both its original dates (15-16 Feb) and our new dates (5-6 July). Registration is open for both dates.
- Half-day class: $250 per person (face-to-face) / $225 per person (online)
- One-day class: $500 per person (face-to-face)
- Two-day class: $1,000 per person (face-to-face) / $900 per person (online)
If your team is planning to register for six (6) or more seats, across any combination of training classes, you can realise significant savings by registering all of your team members in a single purchase.
We’re offering the following discount rates, which will be applied automatically to your order when you register multiple team members in a single purchase:
- 10%, for 6-to-10 total registrations;
- 15%, for 11-to-15 total registrations;
- 20%, for 16-to-24 total registrations; and
- 25%, for 25 or more total registrations.
The registration and information desk will open at 8:00 a.m. each day. Conference volunteers will be available at the information desk, throughout both days, to provide assistance as needed.
In addition the main conference on Thursday and Friday, we will be offering a selection of world-class training opportunities on Tuesday and Wednesday. We anticipate our training schedule will include a mix of class lengths (half-day, one-day, and two-day) and formats (face-to-face, instructor-remote, and live online).
Each day, regardless of format, classes will follow this schedule (all times are NZDT):
- 8:00 a.m. - Check-in desk opens; online class sessions started for support
- 8:45 a.m. - Class sessions start
- 10:15 a.m. - Morning Tea
- 12:30 p.m. - Lunch Break (on your own); Morning half-day classes end
- 1:45 p.m. - Class sessions resume; Afternoon half-day classes begin
- 3:15 p.m. - Afternoon Tea
- 5:30 p.m. - Classes end
Two-day, Face-to-Face Class:
- Mobile Security Testing Guide Hands-on, Sven Schleier - $1,000
Two-day, Online Class:
- Practical Cloud Security for AWS Infrastructure, Jayesh Singh Chauhan - $900
One-day, Face-to-Face Classes:
- Assess and Improve Your AppSec Programme using OWASP SAMM, Raafey Khan - $500
- Breaking in to ‘Breaking in’, Kevin Alcock - $500
- Can you find the threat? A Threat Modelling CTF, Wade Winright - $500
- Introduction to OAuth and OpenID Connect, Aaron Parecki - $500
Half-day, Face-to-Face Class:
- AppSec ‘Refresher’ Training with OWASP Top 10 2021 Update, Datacom AppSec Training team - $250
Half-day, Online Class:
- Biohacking: The Invisible Threat, Len Noe - $225
- Registration for classes may close earlier, if all spots are filled.
Spaces will fill up fast, so get in quickly!
Check-in desk will be located in the Level 3 lobby (WG 306), and will open at 8:00 a.m. each day
Morning and afternoon tea breaks will be provided; lunch will be on your own.