Our Training Registration Site is now live! Training registration open 17 December - 3 February.
If your team is planning to register for six (6) or more seats, across any combination of training classes, you can realise significant savings by registering all of your team members in a single purchase.
We’re offering the following discount rates, which will be applied automatically to your order when you register multiple team members in a single purchase:
- 10%, for six (6) or more total registrations;
- 15%, for twelve (12) or more registrations; or
- 20%, for 25 or more total registrations.
Purchase training tickets for yourself and your team on our Training Registration Site.
All training registration fees listed here are exclusive of GST and Humanitix ticketing fees. GST receipts for training registrations will be issued to the purchaser via email, and tickets will be emailed separately to each attendee.
The registration and information desk, in the lower-level foyer, will open at 8:00 a.m. each day. Conference volunteers will be available at the information desk, throughout both days, to provide assistance as needed.
In addition the main conference on Friday and Saturday, we are offering a selection of eight (8) world-class training opportunities on Wednesday and Thursday. Our training schedule includes a mix of class lengths (half-day, one-day, and two-day) and formats (face-to-face, instructor-remote, and live online).
Each day, regardless of format, classes will follow this schedule (all times are NZDT):
- 8:00 a.m. - Check-in desk opens; online class sessions started for support
- 8:45 a.m. - Class sessions start
- 10:15 a.m. - Morning Tea
- 12:30 p.m. - Lunch Break (on your own); Morning half-day classes end
- 1:45 p.m. - Class sessions resume; Afternoon half-day classes begin
- 3:15 p.m. - Afternoon Tea
- 5:30 p.m. - Classes end
- Finding and Fixing Web Application Vulnerabilities, Laura Bell (SafeStack) - $1,150
- DevSecOps: Automating Security in DevOps, Rohit Salecha (NotSoSecure) - $900
- Hacking Modern Web Apps: Master the Future of Attack Vectors, Anirudh Anand (7A Security - $900
- Hacking Android, iOS, and IoT Apps by Example, Juan Urbano Stordeur/Abhishek J.M. (7A Security) - $900
- Hacking Modern Desktop Apps: Master the Future of Attack Vectors, Abraham Aranguren (7A Security) - $900
- A Cat, a Dog, and a Roast Turkey: What’s in Your Threat Model?, Wade Winright - $450
- Everything Is Fine: Making the Most of a Security Incident, Erica (“sput”) Anderson (SafeStack) and Izzi Lithgow - $450
- Using Backdoors & Breaches to Run Incident Response Table-Top Exercises, Jason Blanchard (Black Hills Information Security, BHIS) - $25
- Registration for in-person and instructor-remote classes may close earlier, if all seats are filled.
- Some classes have minimum enrolment requirements, at the request of their instructors. If the minimum has not been reached as at 3 February, registered attendees will be offered the opportunity to switch to another class or receive a refund.
Spaces will fill up fast, so get in quickly!
Check-in desk will be located in the Level 0 lobby (outside the Case Study Rooms), and will open at 8:00 a.m. each day
Morning and afternoon tea breaks will be provided; lunch will be on your own.
Table of contents
- Classroom Training - Finding and Fixing Web App Vulns
- Online Training - DevSecOps
- Online Training - Hacking Modern Web Apps
- Online Training - Hacking Mobile Apps
- Online Training - Hacking Modern Desktop Apps
- Classroom Training - What's in Your Threat Model?
- Classroom Training - Everything Is Fine
- Classroom Training - Backdoors and Breaches