Pre-Conference Training - 4-5 July
OWASP New Zealand Day 2023
- Half-day class: $250 per person (classroon) / $225 per person (online)
- One-day class: $500 per person (classroom) / $450 per person (online)
- Two-day class: $1,000 per person (classroom) / $900 per person (online)
If your team is planning to register for six (6) or more seats, across any combination of training classes, you can realise significant savings by registering all of your team members in a single purchase.
We’re offering the following discount rates, which will be applied automatically to your order when you register multiple team members in a single purchase:
- 10%, for 6-to-10 total registrations;
- 15%, for 11-to-15 total registrations;
- 20%, for 16-to-24 total registrations; and
- 25%, for 25 or more total registrations.
The registration and information desk will open at 8:00 a.m. each day. Conference volunteers will be available at the information desk, throughout both days, to provide assistance as needed.
In addition the main conference on Thursday and Friday, we will be offering a selection of world-class training opportunities on Tuesday and Wednesday. We anticipate our training schedule will include a mix of class lengths (half-day, one-day, and two-day) and formats (face-to-face, instructor-remote, and live online).
Each day, regardless of format, classes will follow this schedule (all times are NZST):
- 8:00 a.m. - Check-in desk opens; online class sessions started for support
- 8:45 a.m. - Class sessions start
- 10:15 a.m. - Morning Tea
- 12:30 p.m. - Lunch Break (on your own); Morning half-day classes end
- 1:45 p.m. - Class sessions resume; Afternoon half-day classes begin
- 3:15 p.m. - Afternoon Tea
- 5:30 p.m. - Classes end
Classes on Offer
Pre-Conference Training registration will CLOSE on Friday, 23 June. From 24 June, no refunds or changes will be permitted, but attendee substitutions will be accepted.
Two-day, in-person (classroom) training - Tuesday and Wednesday, 4-5 July:
- Hacking Android, iOS, and IoT Applications by Example, Abhishek J.M. (7A Security)
- Hacking Modern Web Apps: Master the Future of Attack Vectors, Ashwin Shenoi (7A Security)
- Cloud Security Masterclass: Defender’s Guide to Securing AWS and Azure Infrastructure, Abhinav Singh
One-day, in-person (classroom) training - Tuesday, 4 July:
- Hacking Android and IoT Applications by Example, Abhishek J.M. (7A Security)
- Secure Your SDLC using OWASP SAMM - ASAP!, Raafey Khan (CyberCX)
One-day, in-person (classroom) training - Wednesday, 5 July:
- Hacking iOS and IoT Applications by Example, Abhishek J.M. (7A Security)
- Can you find the threat? A Threat Modelling CTF, Wade Winright (Aiven)
- Overcome the Overwhelm: Boost Resilience, Reduce Stress, and Supercharge Your Productivity, Lauren Parsons
Half-day, in-person (classroom) training - Wednesday morning, 5 July:
- Application Security ‘Refresher’ Training, John DiLeo (OWASP New Zealand)
- Registration for classes may close earlier, if all spots are filled.
Spaces will fill up fast, so get in quickly!
Check-in desk will be located in the Level 3 lobby (WG 306), and will open at 8:00 a.m. each day
Morning and afternoon tea breaks will be provided. Lunch is available for pre-purchase (through 23 June), or you’re free to see to your own lunch.